Welcome to our introductory workbooks for patients who are managing a long term health condition(s). The workbooks introduce the idea of empowerment as a self care tool, offering a range of ideas, basic practices, and theories that may be of benefit to the patient wishing to take control of their own health management.
Part of a series of worksheets provided by CEmPaC. Based on materials originally developed for the Health Foundation co-creating health programme.
- Introduction to Self Management
- Managing our Health
- Goal Setting
- Goal Follow Up
- Confidence Building
- Relaxation: Guided Imagery
- Using our mind as a self management tool
- Healthy Eating
- Understanding Health Beliefs
- Fatigue, Rest and Sleep
- Being thankful for what’s going well?
- Making a self-care plan
- Eating Well: Making Choices: Making Changes
- Sharing and Agreeing an Agenda
- Communicating our needs and feelings
- Acknowledging and Managing Unhelpful Emotions
Browse our wide ranging library of resources and explore the experience of empowerment and what it really means.
Looking for something specific?
Search our site with keywords via the search box below: